Monday, April 11, 2011

It's here! MTFW!

It's here! No, not my back-ordered Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette. (Really? how long can an item be back-ordered before people forget that they even wanted it?)

Middle Tennessee Fashion Week is here! Events begin Tuesday (April 12th) and I can't wait for Saturday's fashion shows. I've loved doing makeup at shows in the past, but this week I get to experience something new - - working in a children's fashion show in the AM on Saturday!

To get up to date details on Middle TN Fashion Week, you can check out their Facebook page.  I'm already loving the fashion trivia questions! You can also check out the MTFW website to learn more about the featured designers!

I'll try to take as many pics as I can and repost for your enjoyment!

Gettin' Beauty Schooled,

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment